Write and Publish Your Book
Do you have a book inside of you dying to get out? Whether it’s a business advice book, a memoir, or a novel, we can help you get started writing your manuscript. In this program, we focus on the writing skills you need to take you through this journey:
- Defining your book topic.
- Creating your writing plan – identify your goals, organize your process, commit to a schedule.
- Adopt best practices for writing and self-editing.
- Build your feedback community – share your work; commission developmental reviews; revise and edit.
- Engage with a vibrant writers’ community where you find feedback, support, motivation, and community.
- Editorial review – identify the right editorial process to take you from first draft to finished manuscript.
Publishing Your Book – 102
You’ve written your book and you have a complete draft in hand. Now, you want help polishing it, producing it, and publishing it. We can help you turn your draft into a published book. Here are the services we offer:
- Review Strategy – editorial reviews of your work, both to make your writing stronger, and to help you promote it. We can help you with editorial developmental reviews and market reviews that will allow you to edit your book to deliver what the market wants.
- Editorial – Every good writer has a great editor behind them. Our editors will help you take your draft to a polished, completed manuscript.
- Book Cover Design – we will design the perfect cover for you.
- Upload to ebook Platforms.
- Printing, warehousing, distribution.
- Creating your marketing & launch strategy – we can help you design and implement the right strategy for your book.
We will publish a small handful of titles each year with full-service publishing treatment:
- Full developmental editorial strategy
- Line by line expert developmental editing
- Editorial market reviews
- Expert Cover Design
- Expert Book Design
- Upload to ebook platforms
- Customer Service