To submit your work to Bold Story Press, please send us a prospectus detailing your book and why you believe it will be successful. This should include:
- Book details
- Title, Genre, Word Count
- Brief synopsis
- What’s your book about?
- Table of contents and chapter outline
- Give us a brief description of each chapter.
- Your market
- Tell us what you know about your market. What are the best-selling books and why are they successful? Describe your target audience.
- How do you strategically see your book becoming popular? Tell us how you see your book competing with best sellers, and how it will be unique in the marketplace.
- Your public platform
- We want to know how you connect with readers. Describe your social media presence. Do you have a website? Are you an active participant in any writing communities? Please be detailed and attach links so we can find you.
- Author biography
- What should we know about you?
- The first chapter and two additional representative chapters of your manuscript
- Common serif font (Times New Roman, Georgia, etc.)
- 12-point font size
- Page and chapter numbers included
Please send your submission in a Word file or PDF file labeled:
Please do not send your entire manuscript.
At Bold Story Press, our mission is to bring high-quality, women authored projects to the world. If we believe that your manuscript will be ready for publication, we will get in touch with you with an agreement for your signature and details about how you will register for the Bold Story Press Publication Package.
If we believe your project has potential, but is not yet ready for publication, we will respond with recommendations for what we believe next steps should be.
Once you submit payment and your submission, you will receive a confirmation that we have received your work and we will let you know when you can expect to hear back from us.
We appreciate you sharing your work with Bold Story Press, and we look forward to reading your work.